Monday 1 November 2021

All About Me

 

Hello !


I am a happily married 62 year old with two children and four grandchildren, and I live in Stockport, UK

I love church life and keeping active, especially running, which I started in March 2020 and completed a 10k in June 2021!

I hope you enjoy my blogs as much as I enjoy writing them.

I am a positive person and love to encourage others through the struggles that life brings.

I love the saying, "There are no problems, just challenges"


                                          5k training at Chorlton water Park



                                          A good feeling ! The finishing line !




The offical medal


                                                                    



                                                                       
                                                                     A walk in the sun

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Babs!! Looking forward to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good Babs such an encouraging blog to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great ! Thanks.
      I hope it helps others going through chemo

      Delete

"At your age?"

April 30th 2024 If you are following my blogs, you will remember that my last one finished 'I am pursuing motivational speaking' No,...